jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

My Christmas day

I woke up with an incredible sensation, something was diferent, all the balcony lights were on, people was celebrating in the streets ...
Yes, it was Christmas!
I was the first in my family to wake up, so first of all, I went to my parents bedroom, and I shouted: Come on! Wake up! It’s Christmas!
After that,we had a very special breakfast, and then, we started to prepare the meal for the family lunch!
When the whole family arrived, we started to have lunch, it was delicious! Meanwhile we were having lunch, we were chatting a lot, about everything.
Later at 5 p.m we said goodbye to all the family.
And to finish the day, at 7 p.m, we went to our town bingo, we were so close to get the biggest prize, but we couldn’t get it!

And finally, I was tired, when I arrived home, I went to my bedroom, and I slept all night! I slept for thirteen hours straight!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario